LOST WITH BOTANICALS Glow Hero Booster with Vitamin C
LOST WITH BOTANICALS Glow Hero Booster with Vitamin C it’s a serum-bomb of active ingredients. An extremely high and effective dose of concentrated wonders – a formula with a high concentration of vitamin C in three different forms, seasoned with kakadu plum extract and a huge portion of alpha-lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10, vitamin E, gluconolactone (PHA) and ultra-low molecular weight hyaluronic acid ( HA). All active ingredients are in perfectly optimal concentrations and with multidimensional strengthening effect. Booster has a light, non-overburdening two-phase formula and you can use it under any cream or independently. SHAKE BEFORE USE.
- Vitamin C – added as much as 16% of vitamin C in the form of the most effective and stable form of ethylated ascorbic acid and lipophilic vitamin C, seasoned with the super fruit extract – Kakadu plum, which enhances the penetration of vitamin C deep into the skin. Vitamin C is famous for illuminating the skin and giving it a super glow, it has a depigmenting and whitening, anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties, stimulates collagen synthesis, protects and strengthens blood vessels
- Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) – is an antioxidant 100 times stronger than vitamin C, with brightening, anti-inflammatory, photo-protective, improving skin tone, firming (stimulates the growth of fibroblasts responsible for the production of protein and elastin, which affect elasticity and firmness) properties.
- Coenzyme Q10 – specializes in protecting cells against UVA (protects against collagen breakdown), repairs damage caused by free radicals, delays the aging of fibroblasts (the effect of reducing the number and efficiency of which is the appearance of wrinkles)
- Vitamin E – the queen of youth, used in this Booster with vitamin c it’s a mix of all tocopherols: d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma and d-delta. Vitamin E enhances the activity of vitamin C, has a strong antioxidant effect, watches over skin aging by preventing it, acts as a photoprotector against excessive exposure to the sun and inhibits the photoaging processes of the skin, reduces the sensitivity to UV, accelerates healing and smoothes scars
- Gluconolactone – is a new generation polyhydroxy acid (PHA). It is here because it increases the cohesion and density of the deeper layers of the epidermis and does not increase the skin’s sensitivity to UV radiation, so it can be used all year round. In addition, it is an ultra-important nutritional element in the process of skin cell renewal, strengthens the repair and defense mechanisms of the skin, strongly moisturizes, helps to maintain proper hydration of the skin, soothes irritations and accelerates the skin healing process, eliminates dilated capillaries, supports the treatment of acne and prevents post-inflammatory discoloration.
- Hyaluronic acid – in this product, ultra-low molecular weight one, i.e. with the lowest available mass of the molecule, so that it penetrates more effectively into the deeper layers of the epidermis, where it binds moisture permanently, the skin after it is moisturized and juicy
- Kakadu plum – is a superfood, the fruit with the highest vitamin C content among the plants known in nature (5300mg / 100g), for comparison – orange has 100 times less vitamin C. It is a rich source of polyphenols and vitamin C, it brightens, brightens and smoothes the skin. In addition, our extract affects the formation of additional transporters in the epidermal cells, which are responsible for the penetration of vitamin C inside the cell, so it boosts the action of the other two forms of vitamin C in the booster
- Propanediol – enhances the penetration of active ingredients into the skin, so it increases the use of all ingredients through the skin, also maintains moisture, moisturizes and softens,
Vegetable oils: rosehip seed and fig opuntia oil
- Flower water: from the petals of the damask rose flower
With a delicate, vibrating and energizing scent of tangerine essential oil and sweet citrus
HOW TO USE:
Use on cleansed skin before applying the cream / serum. Shake well before use. Start the application from the top, move down the face with a gentle massage of the skin – the roll-on end with a glass, cold ball will be perfect for this. In the next step – if you need to – pat or massage it with your fingertips. Apply cream / serum.
The cosmetic is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women – it does not contain substances prohibited for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
ATTENTION! Fridge cosmetics, natural, without preservatives, synthetics, chemicals and toxins. Fresh plant extracts, cold-pressed oils and butters, essential oils and absolutes, natural vitamins and minerals – precious skin food protected by dark biophotonic glass and the low temperature of the refrigerator. For more effective skin feeding, the cream should be patted into the skin, not rubbed on. Perfect for makeup. Store in the refrigerator for up to 10 weeks.